Insight's portal translations

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Fri Feb 11 14:25:14 UTC 2011

hi,

right after having our drupal istance going live, we will focus on having
some (or all?) of our content translated.

Is there anyone interested in helping out the Insight Team with translations as soon
as we are going live?

Any language is welcome and I think at least two people per l10n-team should be
joining to ensure continuity and coherence to the translations.

It has to be said that if no one will propose himself for helping out, the Insight team won't
be able to provide any localized content. (unfortunately)

If anyone is interested in helping out or have any question or doubt, just follow up
to this mail or join us at the logistics mailing list. (logistics at lists.fedoraproject.org)

Thanks in advance,

Andrea