Planet Edited and L10N

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Tue Feb 15 21:17:47 UTC 2011

hey guys,

It would be definitely great if we could find a volunteer (usually $lang team leader)
to send out status details and any request or news from a specific team through
Edited.

Everything should be done by writing a blog post (using your native language)
with any relevant information and push it out to Edited.

The scenario will be having multiple languages and teams sending out some
cool blog posts about our *great* l10n project.

I am here for anything else you might need. And if you need any information
about Edited just have a look at [1].

cheers,

Andrea

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet_Edited