Questions for transifex.net move

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 21 01:43:11 UTC 2011

Transifex team

I have a couple of questions as a team coordinator.
Could you help?

1. It has been informed that the old server (translate.fp.org) will stop
accepting translations on 18-Feb-11. However the file
(desktop-backgrounds) [1] is still submittable. Could you kindly check
this, as well make all the submit button for other packages invisible?

2. For new translators, manual checking if he/she has obtained FAS
account and signed CLA needs to be done by each team coordinator (no CLA
checkbox appeared in reg screen). Any safe net in case a team
coordinator did not  check FAS & CLA but gave approval?

3. In Transifex.net, the same number of particular language teams can
exist as the number of projects which exists in Transifex. For example,
transifex/teams/ja [2] (works for transifex packages) and
fedora/teams/ja_JP [3] (works for fedora packages) consist of different
group of members. But with first glance of the team pages, they look
much same and confusing. For members sake, could we have a Fedora logo
on every page which belongs to Fedora project? or any better solution
will be appreciated.

[1]:http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/redhat-backgrounds/po/?root=elvis&sortby=date&pathrev=HEAD#dirlist
[2]:http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/transifex/team/ja/
[3]:http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/team/ja_JP/