Arabic translation

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 1 18:40:43 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:01 PM, أبو بدر <malham1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Tried to contact to Coordinator
> Sent him an email at June 26, 2011, 6:33 a.m.   not getting replies
> There are 3 members of the commentators until now
> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/team/ar/
> The Arabic translation of a parked more than 3 months
> Last time to even understand what Torgomhhsp 30-8

@trans team,
We should define a way to bypass the language coordinator, in order to
be approved on a team by the project maintainers (diegobz , neb ,
raven , glezos or beckerde).
Could we define a 2 or 3 weeks timeout to approve or reject the
request from the team coordinator, after which any of the project
maintainers would have the right to approve the request?
How a coordinator could loose it's power? I mean, last Munzir Taha in
the Fedora Transifex Project is about 4 monthes ago if I read well..
That's too long.

--
Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton