Self Introduction: Cai Ruilun

Cai Ruilun crl0x7c2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:36:37 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

My name is Cai Ruilun. I've been using Fedora on laptop/Desktop since
FC6. My native language is Chinese (China). I hope I can do something
for the Fedora L10N Project by join the corresponding projects and do
some translations.

Here's some information for myself:

I was born in Guangzhou and now living in Singapore. I am a PhD student
majoring in mathematics. I have some experience in programming using C/C
++. But I've never work for any OpenSource Projects.

FAS Name :  crl0x7c2
GPG fingerprint : 4E8D BB11 4619 6285 76B5  AF4F 6FC3 2FC9 39DB