Self- introduction : Lilian Rojas

Lilian Rojas lizbeth.1802 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 18:12:22 UTC 2011

Lilian Rojas

Panamà, City Panamà

FAS: lilian02

language: Español

Students status: studing at Universidad Tecnològica de Panamà.

about me: My name is Lilian Rojas, I am studying of 2do year in degree in networks of the Universidad Tecnologica de Panamà.

You and the Fedora Project: currently participate in the schoolhouse fedora, in the translation. I want to know and learn more about this operating system, to raise awareness and bring in fedora my knowledge, skills.

 GPG KEYID and fingerprint:
gpg: DC590174 Fingerprint: 2D48 CE35 82A7 13B7 32A5 FD26 C4DD E323 DC59 0174.