No language chooser in GDM (was: L10N and I18N Installation Test Day Tomorrow)

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Tue Mar 1 16:08:23 UTC 2011

ti, 2011-03-01 kello 12:27 +0100, Zoltan Hoppar kirjoitti:
> How do you switch over to your language?

GDM seems to have lost the ability to choose the language before login.
I think this will cause problems with our live CDs for people who don't
understand English. It was relatively easy to tell people how to choose
their keyboard layout and language in GDM, because the UI was so simple.
Now, choosing the language will be very complicated and requires a
logout/login cycle to take effect.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio