Where did audit-viewer go?

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Tue Mar 1 17:25:23 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/3/1 Göran Uddeborg <goeran at uddeborg.se>:
>> I was sent a note about a mistake in the Swedish translation of
>> audit-viewer, so I was going to update it.  But I can't find it on
>> transifex.net.  Is audit-viewer translations handled in some other way
>> nowdays?  Is it me who can't find my way around the new site?  Or what
>> happened?
>>

> Not every project has been migrated to transifex.net. We miss quite a
> lot of them.

I believe an email will be sent soon to the devel lists to ask
developers to migrate their projects.

In the meantime, you can help migrate them too, and then hand over the
maintainer-ship to the developer himself. Just like I did for the core
projects. I added a FAQ for this too.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos