Fetch for translation button disabled

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 21 23:27:53 UTC 2011

Hi, Tx team,

Thank you for your hard work for Fedora.
Could you please update the following for us?

> Simply, it is too much for a translator to join multiple translation
> teams. It is needed to know explicitly whether specific package
> maintainer(s) prefer to have their package(s) to be translated by FLP or
> not.
> Could Transifex team please help?
>
> Those are coming from three different components on translate.fp.o;
>
> [F15]
> F chkcionfig: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/chkconfig/
This package is now available for FLP, thank you.

> F im-chooser: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/im-chooser/
PLEASE REMOVE this package from Fedora Project. This package is now
Upstream and chooses having own team [1].

> F setuptool: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/setuptool/
This package status is not change. I will ask in dev-list.

> * Those three were under F15 on fp.o, and FLP should be able to work
> without joining any extra team. Could Transifex team please help the
> maintainers to change their setting and allow Fedora translators to work?
>
> [Various]
> V certmonger: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/certmonger/
This package is no longer listed under Fedora Project, thank you.

> V FreeIPA: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/freeipa/
This package is no longer listed under Fedora Project, thank you.

> V pam_krb5: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/pam_krb5/
> V pkinit-nss: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/pkinit-nss/
> V Yum Extender: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/yumex/
These package status are not change. I will ask in dev-list.

<snip>

> U imsettings: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/imsettings/
PLEASE REMOVE from Fedora Project. This package is now Upstream and
chooses having own team [1].

> U PackageKit: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/packagekit/
This package is no longer listed under Fedora Project, thank you.

> U RPM: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/rpm/
This package is no longer listed under Fedora Project, thank you.

> U Yum: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/yum/
PLEASE REMOVE from Fedora Project. This package is Upstream.

It would be nice to have a solution having a collection page of those
important packages to Fedora which choose forming their own teams.

[1]:http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2011-March/008823.html

noriko