Self-Introduction: Mike Leitner - German-german-Deutsch

Laurin lineak at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 28 17:45:27 UTC 2011

Am 28.03.2011 um 19:21 schrieb Mike Leitner:
>  Name: Mike Leitner
>     Location: Rehenbühl, Germany
>     Login: tecardo
>     Language: german, Deutsch
>     Profession or Student status: no
>     About You: I'm 17 years old. I like to do anything on my computer. If
> you have any question about me, you can ask me at all time.
>     You and the Fedora Project: First i will tell you why i joined this
> team: I want to make the german translation on the frontpage of
> http://fedoraproject.org better. I came to fedora, because of all distros i
> used, it fits best to me. The philosphy and some other interest are the
> same. So i like it to use the latest applications and the update system
> with yum-delta is for me a really big point for choosing fedora.
>     GPG KEYID and fingerprint: [mike at chakra-pc ~]$ gpg --fingerprint
> 713DE4C0
> pub   2048R/713DE4C0 2011-03-28
>   Schl.-Fingerabdruck = 8C1F 190A 43E5 7F06 696F  8281 174D 99D4 713D E4C0
> uid                  Mike Leitner (I'm speaking German) <Tecardo at gmail.com>
> sub   2048R/A3C77177 2011-03-28

Hello Mike.

Welcome to the l10n team of the Fedoraproject. In the next days fab will
sponsor you and you can start translating. I've started translating the
homepage  a few months ago and I'm happy to get help :)

If you have any questions, just ask here on this mailing list or for German
specific questions write to the list of the German (our) team [1].