From the websites team: we are sorry

Elad el.il at doom.co.il
Tue May 24 08:00:20 UTC 2011

Sorry we didn't have a proper string freeze. Sorry we did all these
updates in the last minute. Sorry for not uploading the pot earlier.
We have learned are lesson, and we promise to give you the time you
need to translate the website in the next release cycle.
The pot file is in transifex now, "fedoraproject.org master branch".

Summary of changes that affects translators:

* Added titles for all pages (short strings).
* New text for two of the slides in the front page.
* Changed OpenOffice to LibreOffice.
* Changed links.
* Changed every instance of Fedora 14 to Fedora 15.
* Minor changes to some of the desktop basics text in the features page.

And again, we are sorry for not giving you the time you need.
--
-Elad,
Fedora websites team.