Resource Management Guide and Cloud Guide

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 2 05:30:50 UTC 2011

(2011年11月01日 09:38), Martin Prpic wrote:
> Noriko, I finally found whether this is possible and the answer is Yes!
> I will push all the available RH translation into Transifex asap.
>
> Thanks for your patience!

Hi translation team
The guides in the subject will get push of available RH translation.
Here is the list of the languages which may have a chance to get RH
translation. I am not sure which language has been fully translated and
which has not been though. You can check at www.redhat.com/docs/

Chinese (China)
Chinese (Taiwan)
Japanese
Korean
Spanish
French
Italian
German
Russian
Portuguese (Brazilian)

In case any team above does not wish to have this push, please advise to
Martin so.

Thank you Martin again!

noriko