BFO FAQ .po files in transifex.net must be updated

Roman Spirgi rspirgi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:11:10 UTC 2011

There's no string yet for 'Try Fedora 16 Alpha now' on the main
fedoraproject page. Can you check this as well?

Cheers, Roman

https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-web/resource/boot-fedoraproject-org/l/bg/view/

https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-web/resource/boot-fedoraproject-org/l/en/view/