FAS - Do we need it to be translated ?

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 9 09:02:49 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 9:19 AM, Valentin Laskov <laskov at festa.bg> wrote:
> Well, FAS is not only for translators, but it doesn't matter of role I choose [1], english is the language
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/en/join-fedora

I agree with Karsten,
It is sometimes easier to read in your language.
Take the example of one guy who don't understand English really well.
He would prefer to select its own language, and why not interact
mostly with people in its language and those people would then report
to the world wide community.

IMHO, the question is more "Is FAS the most important resource to
translate in my language?" Therefore, it is a team discussion,
depending on how many you are.

--
Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton