languages waiting for approval on transifex

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 04:05:05 UTC 2012

2012/8/11 A S Alam <apreet.alam at gmail.com>:
> Hi
> I was looking at fedora page
>
> https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora/
>

> and found that few teams are waiting for approval:
>

> is there any procedure for approval of this (like send introduction mail).
> Also I would like to suggest that if there is request for new team on
> transifex, then an automatic mail can be sent on this mailing list so that
> other interested people may know about language.

Sorry for replying late.

I'm actually tracking those new request.

We do have a procedure for approval. Wiki pages are still outdated.
Would you please read thread [1] for a discussion about this?

I normally send messages to the user requesting a new team to follow
the process. But only a few answered and succeeded.

It seems they didn't subscribe this list too.

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2012-July/010063.html

kind regards

Domingo Becker