Breton group for Fedora

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 23 13:34:41 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Fulup Jakez <fulup.jakez at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'd like to start a group to work on localization of Fedora into Breton
> language. I've been active on localization of several software into Breton
> since quite some years now (Skype, Translatewiki, Opera, Spip, Breton locale
> for Microsoft, proofreading for Thunderbird and Firefox, KDE...).
>
> Can you add Breton language to the list please.
>
> Thanks
>
> Fulup

Hi, welcome !

As seen by transifex, I've asked for you the mailing list creation.
Please see

You need to join the cvsl10n FAS group in order be be able to sponsors
those requests and to officially link your FAS account with the L10n
group.
Please, join ;).

I am not a sponsor yet so I cannot approve you, even if I've been a
coordinator for some times.. Will probably ask one day :)

Ask if you've any questions.

Cheers,

--
Kévin Raymond