[OT]Self-Introduction: RobberPhex [zh_CN]

Robber Phex robberphex at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:29:10 UTC 2012

Hi.
My account is CLA Signed, and is "Signers of the Fedora Project Contributor
Agreement"

I have a transifex account, so I go to
https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora/language/zh_CN/ want to join.
but I get tips:
You need to sign the Contribution License Agreement for this project before
you join a translation team

I am confused.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Alick Zhao <alick9188 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:51:13 +0800, Robber Phex wrote:
> > transifex.com said:
> >
> > You need to sign the Contribution License Agreement for this project
> before
> > you join a translation team
> >
> > so,I send a email to transifex.com. can't join translation team
> immediately.
> >
> > On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Welcome! I hope we can get working together later.
> >>

> Hi, please follow the steps in the l10n guide[1].
> Tiansworld already pointed that out in the chinese list by another link.
> [2] Seems like you haven't signed the FPCA.
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Guide
> [2]
> https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora/language/zh_CN/discussions/
>

> --