system-config-bind untranslatable in Transifex

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Sat Feb 18 21:55:05 UTC 2012

Hi Zoltan,

The project does not have an active maintainer on Transifex, and is
not using Fedora's teams. In order for this to work, you'll need to
ask the developer to come on Tx and set his project up. I could do it,
but the translations will likely never going to reach the RPMs if the
developer is not really using Tx.

-d