Fedora 17 Installation Guide and Installation Quick Start Guide ready for translation

Jack Reed jreed at redhat.com
Sun Jul 29 23:24:08 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

After a couple of false starts, the Fedora 17 Installation Guide and
Installation Quick Start Guide should now be ready for translation on
Zanata:

Installation Guide -
https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/fedora-installation-guide

Installation Quick Start Guide -
https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/fedora-installation-quick-start-guide

For those new to Zanata, you can find introductory documentation at:

http://zanata.org/documentation.html

https://github.com/zanata/zanata/wiki

If you have any problems or find anything wrong with the resources
available, please let me know.

Thanks for your patience with this.

Cheers,

Jack