Test Cases for F17 L10N Testing

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 2 11:58:08 UTC 2012

>> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-03-07#Test_Matrix
>>

> Hi,
>
> Many thanks for your work.
>
> I have just one question regarding PulseAudio. As Lennart refuses  to use
> current version of Transifex [1], there will be no current translations for
> PA (some audio systems translation missing and fragmented translation of
> command line tools).
>
> Does it make sense to test something in PA translations when they cannot be
> fixed? May it be worth to exclude PA as unsupported?

In fact, as explained there[1] translations are available and could be fixed.
So sad translations are not handled anymore by the Fedora Project,
which does not mean that we don't have to test them, as for many other
uptream packages.
The question is, do we want to also test upstream projects at first?
We spoke about setting a level flag ("Must", "Important", "Good to
have"…) in this table. That could be an idea, projects that WE can
handle easily should be Must, then… Will see.

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-February/163023.html

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)