Introducing Fedora Language Testing Group [FLTG]

Noriko Mizumoto noriko.mizumoto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 05:35:34 UTC 2012

(2012年03月06日 16:51), Jaswinder Singh wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 5:49 AM, Noriko Mizumoto
> <noriko.mizumoto at gmail.com <mailto:noriko.mizumoto at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     (2012年03月01日 16:52), Ani Peter wrote:
>     > Dear All,
>     >
>     > This mail is to inform that an SIG group called Fedora Language
>     > Testing Group (FLTG) [1] has been formed with the help of few active
>     > volunteers. The group takes care of the Fedora testing activities:
>     > take initiative to conduct the Fedora test days, update wiki pages
>     > accordingly, prepare test cases, get things coordinated and
>     organized
>     > for the testers.
>     >
>     > Anyone interested are requested to join #fedora-fltg channel on
>     freenode.
>     >
>     > Preparations for Fedora 17 L10n and I18n test days activities
>     are on.
>
>     Congrats to new group formed!
>     It would be nice if this group also can take care of preparation
>     of the
>     L10N QA Test day.
>     How you think?
>

> Sure Noriko.
> As you know we have prepared the test cases in [1] and we are on the
> job to create LIVE iso. Next time we will try to improve this process.

Thanks,
The preparation steps are included in the f-XX-trans-tasks.html, which
can be found under Detailed Schedules section in Schedule page [1]. It
would be safe to ask rel-eng to create a live-iso atm.

8. Remind f-dev-announce to build FXX collection pkgs for trans team
* You need to join devel ML to post a reminder.

9. Create Rel-Eng ticket for Live Image compose for Software Review UI
* Actually from F17, new ticket is created by rel-eng self. Thus no need
to create but make sure fltg is in CC. I asked rel-eng to do so in the
ticket [2]. When communication is needed with rel-eng, #fedora-releng is
the place.

[1]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule
[2]:https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5072#comment:11

noriko