system-config-language translations are hosted on zanata

Dimitris Glezos glezos at transifex.com
Fri Mar 30 12:23:41 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 1:30 PM, pravin.d.s at gmail.com
<pravin.d.s at gmail.com> wrote:
>   First of all thanks for your support for making s-c-l localized in most of
> the languages. This is to inform you that i am pulling s-c-l translations
> from zanata.

Hi Pravin,

The Fedora Translation Project (FTP) uses Transifex as its
localization platform:

  https://fedora.transifex.net/

Your project is part of the bigger Fedora umbrella and the FTP. Unless
the FTP agrees to endorse a new service, you're screwing translators
up with your move. And consequently the overall Fedora user
experience.

What is it that's not working for you on our existing platform?

If there are serious reasons why our current infrastructure is not
working for you, you are free to propose the adoption of a new service
by putting forward good reasoning and offering an opportunity to the
existing toolset to be improved to cover your needs.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos

Social Localization Crowdsourcing