Release Notes ready for translation

pete lists at petetravis.com
Thu Nov 8 03:15:03 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-11-04 at 09:15 -0700, Pete Travis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The Fedora 18 Beta Release Notes should now be ready for translation.
> You can find them at:
>
> https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/
>
> I want to thank all of you for your efforts, and apologize for the
> late push.  Something will have to be added about the Fedora 18
> upgrade path, but they should be mostly complete otherwise.  Hopefully
> there won't be too many changes, but please get in touch if you see
> room for improvements. The docs team can be reached at docs AT
> lists.fedoraproject.org , though #fedora-docs , or with a bugzilla
> ticket against the release notes.
>

> --Pete Travis

I've just set up a 'nightly build' of the release notes at
http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/ . The script that
builds these documents and pushes them out will run each day at 0800,
1500, and 2300 UTC. It takes about an hour and a half for my machine to
work through all the translations.

Build logs are also uploaded, in the form
http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/<lang>/<lang>.log .
For example, Publican's log when building the Dutch translation is
available at
http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/nl-NL/nl-NL.log . If
you find something is broken here, the Docs team is available to help
fix it.

Thank you for your efforts,

--Pete