Please help translating gfs2-utils

Andrew Price anprice at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 18:00:24 UTC 2012

Hi all,

gfs2-utils is an open source project containing tools necessary for
creating, checking, tuning and manipulating gfs2 file systems. The
gfs2-utils package is required wherever gfs2 file systems are used,
particularly in Linux clusters.

I'm currently trying to improve the strings in upstream gfs2-utils for
localisation. In the meantime, I'd like to drum up interest in
progressing the translation effort. We have a Transifex project set up
and open for translations:

   https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/gfs2-utils/

i18n support is a fairly recent addition to the project so the strings
likely require some work to make life easy for translators. If there are
any issues please contact me or file a bug report at
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/ under the gfs2-utils package in Fedora /
Rawhide, and I'll try to get the strings updated as soon as I can.

Whether bug reports or translations, any help you can provide in
translating gfs2-utils into different languages, and making it easier to
do so, would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Andy Price