New language added on Transifex, how to add to anaconda

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 5 11:05:21 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov
<baurthefirst at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I started Kazakh translation of Anaconda master branch on Transifex,
> and now it is 95% done.
>
> What to do (who to ask) to include it into anaconda releases?
>
> Thanks,

Hi,
you need to ask the Anaconda maintainer (you can fill a bugzilla ticket).
Anaconda is quite critical, your language could be included.

Usually, we don't have to do that, the maintainer just pull all
translations without knowing if they are new or not.
But since we are in a freeze state, and pushing the alpha, filling the
bugzilla ticket won't hurt.

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)