FAS Release

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Sep 19 06:01:50 UTC 2012

написане Wed, 19 Sep 2012 03:37:57 +0300, Ricky Elrod
<codeblock at fedoraproject.org>:

> Greetings,
>
> I've been asked to handle this coming FAS release, and as part of the
> release process, I was instructed to write to this list and ask about
> getting the new strings translated for the final release.
>
> The transifex project for FAS is found here:
> https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fas/
>
> I've also been asked to include the following information:
>
>    * The staging fas server can be looked at for the running code:
>      https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
>
>    * Code can be viewed at http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fas.git/tree/
>
>    * The date of the release will be Friday, September 28, 2012 -- 10
> days from this message.
>
>    * I will try to pull in translations to staging (see the above link)
> every day or two over the next 10 days, so that translators can see
> their changes in a live environment.
>
> Thanks,
> Ricky

Hi,

Are there any plans to fix typos in FAS messages:

fas/fpca.py:295:
To complete the FPCA, a valid country codemust be specified.  Please select
one now.

missing space

fas/fpca.py:299:
Telephone numbers can only consist of numbers, "-", "+", "(", ")",
or " ".  Please reenter usingonly those characters.

missing space

fas/group.py:243
fas/group.py:261
Only FAS adminstrators can create groups.

administrators

fas/help.py:29:

preferred

fas/help.py:49:

group

fas/help.py:67:

applying

fas/templates/about.html:11:
This paridigm is interesting

paradigm

fas/templates/error.html:18:
The following error(s) have occured with your request:

occurred

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards,
Yuri