Installation Quick Start Guide now available in Czech, Dutch, Italian, and Ukrainian

Jack Reed jreed at redhat.com
Sun Sep 23 23:40:26 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

The Fedora 17 version of the Installation Quick Start Guide has now been
published in Czech, Dutch, Italian, and Ukrainian.

Thanks so much to the following people for their hard work on this book.

- Josef Hruška, David Jaša, Petr Kovar, and Michal Vaněk, for the Czech
translation
- Geert Warrink, for the Dutch translation
- Cristian Caracciolo, Manuel Ospina, Mario Santagiuliana, Antonio
Trande, and Francesco Valente, for the Italian translation
- Yuri Chornoivan, for the Ukrainian translation

(I am thanking the whole team, as listed on Zanata, but special thanks
to those who led the way with this book.)

Thank you all especially for adjusting to Zanata for this book for this
release, especially if this was your first time using it. We've had a
number of setbacks with the Installation Quick Start Guide, so thank you
for adapting so capably and producing such a great result.

Cheers,

Jack

--
Jack Reed