Outdated files in Transifex

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 6 15:09:06 UTC 2013

Le samedi 02 févr. 2013 à 12:31:28 (+0100), Zoltan Hoppar a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have noticed that in Transifex still has outdated translation
> sources, like F15 branch - what was EOL in 11th of july 2012. Why we
> keeping them in TX if we support only 2 releases backward? Is there
> any cleanup procedure?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zoltan

Hi Zoltan,
It depends of the project/resource.
If it's documentation, we could keep them. If it's software. Hell yes, that's
really outdated.

What should be up to date is the Fedora Transifex releases:
- Fedora main
- Fedora uptream projects
- Fedora websites
- Fedora docs

You can find a link to them at the bottom of fedora.transifex.com

Mainly fedora-docs have old references, and miss some others. Each resources are
manually added, that's painful, and maintainers don't know when some have to be
added or remove.
If you want to check them (at least docs) that would be awesome :) (that should
be the docs team, but you know... :) )

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)