Blocked translation resources

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 22 13:04:58 UTC 2013

Le jeudi 21 févr. 2013 à 16:21:32 (+0100), Zoltan Hoppar a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have met an problem, where I need to fix and update some
> translations, and do review - but I can't because in transifex the
> translate button is greyed out, and can't access/open them. Well, it
> would be at least necessary to open it temporary if possible.
>
> These are the resources that I can't access here:
>  (page: Fedora Project  /  Release 'Fedora Main'  /  Hungarian part)
>
> - audit viewer
> - pwquality library
> - system-switch-java
> - system-switch-mail
> - system-config-httpd
> - system-config-rootpassword
>
> This is always been a problem when a resource gets an greyed out
> translation button, and no sign or explanation why. :-/
>
> Help.... please....

Hi, we don't manage translations here.
Better is to fill a bugzilla ticket for each component.
For example, system-switch-mail has no real maintainer at transifex.com. They
are not using the translations there. And the project is not even sourcing the
Fedora project one (to re-use our teams).
If you fill a ticket, please add me in CC I can help set up this.

> PS: Tiny feature request:

Wrong way :)
You should not post your feature request here, but on the Transifex upstream
tracking system (which is github).

>  Is it possible to see the remaining days till deadline on the page?
> Or see some regular schedule like "the next pull will be done on XXX
> date/day, or on every $dayname else we'll use only what has been done
> till that time"?
>
> Thanks,

Thanks for your vigilence