Install guide status

Jack Reed jreed at redhat.com
Wed Jan 2 22:20:29 UTC 2013

Hi Gianluca,

The Installation Guide is now translated using Zanata rather than
Transifex. This became necessary due to the long filenames the guide
requires, and also because the huge number of files caused the
connection to Transifex to fail. Zanata has resolved both of these issues.

The Zanata page is
https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/project/view/fedora-installation-guide

You can find introductory documentation at:

http://zanata.org/documentation.html

https://github.com/zanata/zanata/wiki

However, because of the new installer UI in F18, the Installation Guide
is not quite finished. A lot of work has been necessary to update the
guide and some of it has only been possible in the last couple of weeks
as certain new UI features are added or finalised.

I'm hoping to finish it very soon, and I will notify the list when it is
ready for translation.

Thanks,

Jack

--