New Websites translation workflow

Besnik Bleta besnik at programeshqip.org
Thu Jan 31 22:24:56 UTC 2013

Hello,

Më 01/31/2013 04:18 PM, K�vin Raymond shkrojti:
> 5. There has been a good unknown Transifex feature for months now. The ability
> to review translations. I still don't like the way it is implemented: the
> maitainer (devs) has to choose for the translator the quality desired. No, it
> should come from the translation team. But let move this discussion on an other
> thread, later.
> Here, on the websites team, we are going to pull reviewed translations only.
> That is going to be a *huge* change for you. Therefore, we can probably enable
> this feature for specific teams only. I don't know yet how this would be set.
> Please every coordinators, tell me if this is something that you don't want for
> your team.

Being a team of one so far, I have to refrain from using it for Albanian
(sq) locale.
IMO it'd be better to have that as an option of Transifex in the hand of
locale coordinator. Not just for team with only one member, but for
other future situations, when a team of 2, or 3, or more, shrinks for a
certain amount of time. It will have to communicate back and forth with
you just for toggling the "review mode".

Cheers,
Besnik

The downside of this change is the need for your team to mark as