Self-Introduction: Isaac Rooskov - Zanata Product Manager

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 5 20:25:35 UTC 2013

[removing @doc from CC]

Isaac,

Thanks for your inputs on Zanata. I took time before answering to see
where the discussion will go.
(But also because I got trapped in other projects inside Fedora).

Yes my general idea is to be able for a Fedora translator to find easily
what he can (should) translate at Zanata.
I used the word "group" as I can see this feature at the upper menu, but a
single page gathering all projects would work as well.

Can you point me to the API documentation? I would like to read the
feature available. Currently the doc that I found is gone:
https://zanata.ci.cloudbees.com/job/zanata-site/site/zanata-war/apidocs/index.html
(from the doc page).

Cheers,

--