Self-Introduction: Isaac Rooskov - Zanata Product Manager

Isaac Rooskov irooskov at redhat.com
Fri Sep 6 05:11:16 UTC 2013

Hi Sankarshan :)

Noriko's email was concerning any language coordinator who may not still
have admin access. To gain access they would need to contact the Zanata
team (who are Red Hat employees). The best way to contact them is via
zanata-users at redhat.com

Regarding the discussion, as the title of this email thread would
suggest, it all sprang up from my self-introduction to the Fedora
community so it all has baring and relevance to people here (as far as I
can see).

So at the moment the process that we have is the same as the one you are
familiar with. A member of the language community desiring admin access
contacts an admin of the infrastructure (who, for Zanata, are currently
Red Hat employees).

I hope that clears a few things up. If not, I'm happy to help straighten
things out :D

Thanks,

Isaac

--