Adding the rdo-docs projects to Fedora on transifex

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Sep 13 05:14:23 UTC 2013

  Hi everybody,

 Rich created earlier a Transifex project related to translations of
documents about RDO the packaging of OpenStack for Fedora and RHEL (and
clones) environment. Goal is to carry the RDO specific docs and related
text to translate like captions for videos.
  https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/rdo-docs/

 We think it makes sense to actually pull that project under the
umbrella of the Fedora project in Transifex and we activated this
yesterday, apparently it requires some manual approval, possibly from
someone in this group. This morning the project has not been switched
so I'm wondering, when I did this exact step for libvirt this summer
this was nearly instantaneous, any idea ?

  thanks in advance,

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/