[websites] Help to proofread localized date format

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 14 11:41:34 UTC 2013

Dear translators,

The websites team has just added on the websites (in staging actually) the
Fedora release schedule.

It would be awesome if you can proofread it at:
http://stg.fedoraproject.org/get-fedora#schedule
(We will move the content, don't spread it yet)

We will add strings on the POT, but we need your help to proofread the
'Release Date' column, as it is localized during the build.
The issue is that I get a string with date+time, and I want to strip the
time part.
It should be all good for all languages but: as, bg, hu, ja, ko, lv, nb, te
(vi is stuck actually, the right encoding is not defined on the builder,
will fix it soon).

If you see an error (like a word which should be removed), tell me.
If you know Regex, you can see (and improve) mine at:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-web.git/tree/fedoraproject.org/data/content/get-fedora.html?h=f20-alpha#n8

Thanks for your help!

And thanks to robyduck who introduced this feature

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)