UK

Jon Archer jon at rosslug.org.uk
Mon Oct 20 10:29:47 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Following the recent flurry of activity of the Fedora UK community I
would like to propose a meeting in IRC of which all UK Fedora
ambassadors should attend.

The meeting should be used to discussed the direction of the UK
ambassadors for 2015 and the highs/lows of 2014.

I would like to use the meeting as an opportunity to discuss the
following:

Aims/Objectives/targets for ambassadors in the UK for 2015

What the role of the ambassador should mean to us and also to the wider
community we are appealing to.

Events we are expecting to attend in early 2015 so we can organise a
large swag delivery.

I would like all us in the UK to try and make our community something
really special, and for this to happen we all need to be singing from
the same hymn sheet.

I'll setup a wiki on the fedoraproject site for this purpose so we can
get meetings regular and minuted.

I'll send out a further email shortly with times for the meeting when
I've worked out a timeslot in IRC.

Thanks

Jon