[Fedora] Re: cannot remove files from /tmp

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Jan 8 21:13:04 UTC 2007

Rolf Gerrits wrote:
> Anne,
>
> I am not worried that my /tmp is filling up.
> There are files in there that "cannot" be removed .... as far as I know.
> Thanks for your reply anyway.

    Another option to try perhaps, is to switch to init level 1, and see
if you can remove the files then.  If you're already up and running,
typing 'telinit 1' should get you there (or 'telinit s')

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6