Amarok 2.3: how to change playlist order

Andrea mariofutire at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 2 14:40:39 UTC 2010

Hi,

In Amarok 2.3 Fedora 11 I don't seem to be able to rearrange the order of songs in the playlist.

On the right side of the screen there is the playlist of songs currently played.
When I try to drag and drop one of them in a different place nothing seems to happen, but I can see
visual feedback of the drag action and a "cursor" indicating the position of the drop. Just it does
not happen.

And when I drag song to the playlist, they are added in a random (AFAIU) position.

Any idea?