Graphics Test Week this week

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 10:20:55 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Jatin K <ssh.fedora at gmail.com> wrote:
> what about ATI Mobility Radeon 5450 ( 5xxx ) series ????
>
> only these[1] cards are shown on the link
>
> [1] Radeon HD 2xxx, HD 3xxx, or HD 4xxx series
>
> 5xxx series will not be supported in FC 13 !!!!!!

AFAIK the wiki pages were duplicated from the F12 cycle so I guess
they are still being worked on; it's entirely possible some support
will be there.

If you have such hardware please check it out with the proposed live
images and report your findings on the wiki and/or IRC channel.

Thanks

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com