System hang on reboot after FC12 upgrade

philbrog at ptd.net philbrog at ptd.net
Sun Apr 25 13:28:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

I upgraded from FC11 to FC12 and system hangs during reboot. I removed RHGB from the boot command line and I see 4 occurrences of this error message:

Missing /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/network-functions, exiting.

Then this message:

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-eth: line 298: 858 segmentation fault /sbin/dhclient ${DHCLIENTARGS} ${DEVICE} failed. [FAILED]

Then these error messages:

Starting NFS daemon: rpc.nfsd: unable to resolve ANYADDR:nfs to inet address: Name or service not known
Rpc.nfsd: unable to set any sockets for nfsd [FAILED]

Then these error messages:

Starting jexec servicesStarting Avahi daemon...  [FAILED]
Starting HAL daemon:  [FAILED]

System hangs at this point.  Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T