KMail and IMAP: how to put sent messages directly on the server ?

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Tue Aug 17 19:45:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm using KMail on my IMAP mail account with the french service provider Free.
So far, everything works fine. (Last time I've been using KMail was with KDE
3.2, if I remember correctly, the one that shipped with Slackware 10.2... Back
then, filtering an IMAP account made the darn thing crash).

The only problem I have with it is that sent messages are stored in the 'Sent'
Folder locally... instead of being put in my "sent-mail" folder on the server.
I've been looking around to correct this behaviour, but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Niki