About programing, a general question

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 09:36:19 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 3:12 AM, Marvin Kosmal <mkosmal at gmail.com> wrote:

If you really want to learn the metal..  Assembly is the language to
> learn.  Then Bash, SED, and AWK.  Good luck
>

> Marvin

I would again say that:

I have been away from the ocean of programing language, but (apart from my
job) I am trying to start learning a new language (for the sake of interest
to know more about the technology), so wanted to understand the the basic
principles keeping in my mind that I have to learn Linux in future, of
course because of its thousand times for security as compared to the Windows
OS. So as in future, I would be turning towards Linux, I guess C would be
good (based on the suggestions of the community members) though I always
understand that there are principle which are to be grasped at first and
these are same irrespective of the language adopted via interest. Possibly,
C++ would not be that easy to start with (without knowing C!!) as it is
merely the 'More C', what guys comment. Perhaps, taking the first priority
as Linux, I hope I would not be having bad luck if I starting with C and
simultaneously look into the basics of Linux too.

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia