OpenVPN with NetworkManager

Felipe Nunez gatopardo at codetel.net.do
Thu Dec 23 01:26:00 UTC 2010

> I was able to configure a VPN connection with the networkmanager-openvpn
> module, but I have absolutely no idea now how could I actually connect
> to the configured VPN...
>On Ubuntu you can actually pick in the VPN Connections tray menu a
>configuration to use, but on Fedora I just can't find it. Could you help
>me with this?

Peter:
 	If I understood what you want to do: connect to an openvpn server from
Fedora, it is easy:

 Supose you have configured cthe client and have generated clients
certificates: client.conf, client.crt, client.key and ca.crt in any folder
with path given, you can start connexion with:
    openvpn path/client.conf

It is easy !

Felipe