Fedora -12 packages ---Query

Anil Jindal Anil.Jindal at headstrong.com
Tue Feb 2 11:51:53 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I downloaded fedora 12 image from  http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/12/Live/i686/Fedora-12-i686-Live.iso
But I could not find any gcc/g++ or any development tool or package in it.

Please guide me how I can get full version Fedora 12 or I can get particular version with development tools and packages.

Thanks
Anil Jindal

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***