I'm on CNN at 1:30 Pacific Time

Don Quixote de la Mancha quixote at dulcineatech.com
Fri Feb 19 09:05:08 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Mike Chambers <mike at miketc.net> wrote:
> Saw the last 2-5 minutes of it, so really missed the whole conversation
> mostly.

My whole CNN interview is on YouTube - I just hope you don't run 64-bit. xD

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhLV7jydPJ8

I did a much-longer taped interview later yesterday afternoon with
KGO, a local San Francisco station.  I'll try to find it on their
website if I can.

I'm getting ready to submit a story about my whole experience, and
Joe's distress over the Section 1706 tax code to the Kuro5hin
community website:

   http://www.kuro5hin.org/

If you sign up as a member, you can then click the "Moderate
Submissions" link.  There you will be able to see my essay while it is
being considered by the moderators.

There is a $5 troll suppression fee required to vote or to post
comments, but just to read a story in the Edit Queue without actually
commenting is free of charge.

I'll post my story within the hour.

Don Quixote

--