dolphin crash....

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Feb 22 12:13:08 UTC 2010

• » ѕαтнιѕн я « • wrote:
> recently i identified that... when i am installing chrome in linux
> version...after some moments..the dolphin  in kde(lik windows explorer
> in linux....) is suddenly closing ....
>
> how can i fix this problems... without reinstalling dolphin...

dolphin is very prone to crashing.  For example, you can crash it by
going to "Network-->Network" then clicking you server's icon and then
clicking on the icon that shows its MAC address.

I avoid using dolphin at this time.....as a matter of fact I avoid any
of these GUI's but that's a different story.

--
All things being equal, you are bound to lose.