statserial tarball

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 22:10:16 UTC 2010

On Saturday 30 January 2010, Tony Nelson wrote:
>On 10-01-30 15:05:55, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
>> Where can I find a tarball of the most recent version, google seems
>> to only hit on ready to run rpms & debs.
>
>`rpm -qi statserial` and look at the URL: line.

That is what I was looking for but it won't give it to me, using gFTP here:

And then, while I was typing the above line preparatory to doing a copy paste
from the gFTP screen, it went back and got it after a first failure,  Odd.
But it looks like I got it now, thank you very much!

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

If bankers can count, how come they have eight windows and only four tellers?