Community gaming Saturday - Session 6 - Wesnoth

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Jul 14 03:07:40 UTC 2010

There will be another Fedora Community Gaming session this weekend.
We will be playing Wesnoth which is a turn based fantasy strategy game.

We will be starting at:
UTC: 1700 Saturday July 17, 2010
EDT: 1pm Saturday July 17, 2010

We need people on time for this one as adding people late is difficult.

We'll meet up in #fedora-games. We'll use the Wesnoth lobby to set up the
game once we see whose playing. Fedora Talk will be available (x2010) for
people that want to try it.

It's not that hard to play for new players.

We'll either play team vs team or team vs AI depending on what people want
to do. We'll play on a small map so we can finish in less than 2 hours. (I'll
move faster this time, I promise.)

We will be using the 1.8 version. People running F12 well need to install
a scratch build (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2316236)
or perhaps run an F13 live games image for the session.

A bit more information is at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_Gaming#Upcoming_game_sessions