can't set Okular as helper pdf app in Firefox

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Wed Jun 2 12:42:12 UTC 2010

This is Fedora 13 with the KDE desktop and all the latest updates:

When I click on a pdf link in Firefox, I get a message saying the helper
application doesn't exist and to change that in preferences. In Firefox
preferences in the Applications tab, the helper app is set to Okular. If I
download a pdf, as opposed to clicking on the link, and then right-click and
select open with Okular, it works fine.

In KDE settings, the file association for pdf's is also set to Okular

Is there another place this has to be set??
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA