twin display f12

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 03:16:15 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 4:01 AM, pankaj singh <simranjanu at gmail.com> wrote:
> twin display on fedora 12
>
> Hello friend I have HP pavilion dv4 laptop and fedora 12 is installed on
> that. I would like to display the laptop screen on other monitor. I do not
> have NVIDIA graphics card.
> Can anybody help me setting the laptop display on the external monitor.

In most cases it is just the matter of plugging in the other monitor
and starting the gnome-display-properties program (System >
Preferences > Monitors or Screens) and "turning on" the other monitor
through it. Be sure that the physical monitor is turned on too.

--
Siddhesh Poyarekar
http://siddhesh.in